Doug Rinehart is truly an entrepreneur at heart. He has several thriving business that he both owns and operates and he is dedicated to their success and growth here in Polk County, WI. Doug is married to Katie, they have 2 sons, and live in Amery.
Businesses Doug Owns and Operates
- Amery Express convenient store with fuel and One-Hour Photo located on the main street in Amery, Wisconsin.
- Amery Ultra Car Wash located next to Amery Express with two bays and vacuums.
- Amery Hometown Liquor located inside Amery Express.
- Save-A-Lot a 10,000 sq. ft. discount grocery adjacent to Amery Express.
- Dick’s Fresh Market a 20,000 sq. ft. conventional grocery store located at the south end of Amery, Wisconsin.
- River Place Mall adjacent to Dick’s Fresh Market in Amery, Wisconsin.
- Strip mall with Mosaic Telecom office, Dollar Store, Kristi’s Coffee Shop, Top Hat Video, and Fantastic Sam’s Salon.
- Dick’s Fresh Market a 16,000 sq. ft. conventional grocery store located in Osceola, Wisconsin.
- Dick’s Fresh Market a 25,000 sq. ft. conventional grocery store located in River Falls, Wisconsin.*
- Hometown Liquor convenience store with fuel and liquor located in River Falls, Wisconsin. *
* Partnership with Dick Rinehart – Doug’s Father.
Doug’s business knowledge and contributions to the business community in Polk County make him a valuable asset to the Polk County Economic Development Corporations Board.